The Committee of the NSW Society of Labor Lawyers has called the 2018 Annual General Meeting, to be held immediately prior to the Society's 2018 Annual Dinner. Current and potential members are encouraged to attend.
When: Friday 30 November 2018, 6:00pm
Where: Sky Pheonix, 188 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000
- Confirm minutes of last AGM
- Receive reports and financials
- Election of committee members and office bearers
- Nomination and election of returning officer
Election of Committee Members
The Society currently consists of 12 committee members; 4 ofﬁce bearers (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary) and 8 ordinary committee members, 4 of whom must be women. The current committee members hold ofﬁce until the next AGM.
Financial members of more than 3 months standing, present at the AGM, are entitled to vote. If you are unsure of your membership status or membership number please email the Secretary.
If you haven't renewed your membership for 2018-2019 please renew here.
A member entitled to vote at a general meeting may give, in writing in the form available here, their proxy to any other member entitled to vote at the general meeting.
Proposed Constitutional Amendments
- Must be made in writing, signed by 2 financial members of the Society and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate
- Must be received by COB Friday 23 November 2018 via email to the Returning Officer.
Afterwards, join us for the 2018 Annual Dinner with former Chief Justice of the Family Court Hon Diana Bryant AO QC and Shadow Attorney-General Hon Mark Dreyfus QC MP. Register your spot now.