With less than a year until the 2019 NSW State Election, this event is hosted in support of Labor candidates drawn from the legal profession who are running in some of NSW's most marginal seats. When elected these candidates will bring a strong passion for legal issues to their roles in parliament:
- Kate Washington MP, Member for Port Stephens
- Lucy Mannering, Labor Candidate for Oatley
- Cameron Murphy, Labor Candidate for East Hills
- Stephen Lawrence, Labor Candidate for Dubbo
- Janelle Saffin, Labor Candidate for Lismore
- Martin Rush, Labor Candidate for Upper Hunter
- Durga Owen, Labor Candidate for Seven Hills
Tickets are $80 for general admission and $50 for students. All funds raised will go directly to assisting these candidates in their campaigns.
The event is kindly hosted and sponsored by Colin Biggers & Paisley.